In order to get the most out of your HVAC system in the Tampa area, there are a few simple steps to follow. It’s good to think about the future, but it is also important to consider your current HVAC settings.
What to Do Now
- Purchase a high-efficiency, pleated air filter
- Keep your AC unit free of grass, leaves, and pollen
- Clear at least 2 feet of space around outdoor AC units
- Have refrigerant lines inspected each month or at the beginning of a new season
- Replace the air filter every 90 days
Annual AC Activities
- Ensure the AC unit is on firm, level ground
- Clear AC condensate drain with a bleach and water mixture
With HVAC Tampa services from Ethical Air and Plumbing, your AC unit will be in good hands. Let us take care of your air conditioner’s needs, so that the AC unit can accommodate yours! You don’t want to be without the comfort of clean, cool air when temperatures are peaking outside. With various stages of care throughout its lifetime, your HVAC system will run properly and in the condition that it was meant to run time after time.
When you follow the steps listed above, you will be surprised at the way in which you save energy and money! Call us today to help show you the difference with our highly skilled technicians on the job!